you have a question that is unanswered on this page, please click on the
'Contact Us' button and let us know. If in doubt ask and we will get back
to you at our earliest opportunity.
To view an answer simply click on the question, clicking on 'Return' to
bring you back to the questions. Scroll down or click
here for the questions.
Colin on 07831 805671
- We work from the following preffered
file types: jpeg, tiff & eps
- Yes. The higher the DPI setting the
better, certainly 300dpi minimum.
- Wherever possible, save files using
the CMYK format. We can convert RGB to CMYK, however this often results
in slight changes to the colours and is therefore to be avoided if possible.
- We welcome the opportunity to meet
customers face-to-face and will travel North up to Keswick, South to
Lancaster, and East to Kirkby Lonsdale.
- This is the process of making small
mounting holes which are strengthened around the edge by a thin metal
- Provided that reasonable care is taken
our vehicle livery will not cause any damage to any surface to which
it is affixed.
- Any size up to one metre wide. Yes,
it can be cut with a sharp stanley knife or similar blade.
Back to Top
page Full colour Stationary
Large format Promotional
Vehicle livery Graphic
design Web design FAQ
and maintained by Vision